Providing clear financial vision to both private and corporate clients. Call us to make an appointment 01543 410 512
Equity Release is a subject that has become prominent in the news recently, as more and more people are looking to raise funds through their property. Equity Release is one way of doing this, and we are now proud to say that we are members of the Equity Release council!
To become a member of the Equity Release Council, we must adhere to their high standards and principles. Therefore, we will always:
- Ensure that all our actions promote public confidence in equity release as a potential retirement solution
- Act at all times in utmost good faith
- Communicate high expectations for equity release outcomes in all our dealings
- Ensure conflicts of interest are managed fairly and reduced to the lowest practical level
- Exercise due skill, care and diligence in all that we do and uphold the standards set out by our professional bodies at all times
- Always act with the best interests of our clients being paramount, treating our customers fairly in all our actions.
We will only arrange the best type of plans. As an example, all of the plans we arrange will always have a no negative-equity guarantee.
You can also visit the Equity Release Council website at https://www.equityreleasecouncil.com, where you can find more information about the council and what it does, and also visit our page at https://www.equityreleasecouncil.com/company/acuity-financial-consultancy-ltd/.