Providing clear financial vision to both private and corporate clients. Call us to make an appointment 01543 410 512
What is Equity Release?
Equity Release is a means of retaining use of a house or other object which has capital value, while also obtaining a lump sum or a steady stream of income, using the value of the house. It is a subject that has become prominent in the news recently, as more and more people are looking to raise funds through their property.
We are proud to be a member of the Equity Release Council and we adhere to their high standards and principles. Therefore, we will always:
- Ensure that all our actions promote public confidence in equity release as a potential retirement solution
- Act at all times in utmost good faith
- Communicate high expectations for equity release outcomes in all our dealings
- Ensure conflicts of interest are managed fairly and reduced to the lowest practical level
- Exercise due skill, care and diligence in all that we do and uphold the standards set out by our professional bodies at all times
- Always act with the best interests of our clients being paramount, treating our customers fairly in all our actions.
We will only arrange the best type of plans. As an example, all of the plans we arrange will always have a no negative-equity guarantee.
For more information on Equity Release
How do I know if it is suitable for me?
Book an initial appointment with one of our advisers by calling 01543 410512.